About Haker's Work:
- Ross Haker explores the questions arising from the art-technology divide.
- Can computers and machines be creative?
- Are there emotional elements that algorithms-deep learning are unable to generate?
- What happens to the role of the artist if intelligent technology can surpass human creation?
- Will there be a Last Artist?
- Are humans coupled with technology inherently more creative than either alone?
- Does a work made by a computer have meaning?
- Haker does all the coding, tooling, editing, painting, drawing, and stop motion.
- Haker composes the music, plays all the instruments, writes all the poetry, and produces the mixes.
- Speech synthesis uses AWS Polly. Music is composed in a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
- Images are generated using a number of tools and custom code.
- For the best experience, Chrome or Firefox is recommended.
- iOS Safari will provide the most limited experience.
Issues and Inquiries:
- To be notified of the release of the upcoming internet show, you can enter your email below.
- Other requests will be answered as appropriate.